Continuous Microwave Rice Paddy Sterilizer
Product Code : YM-20
Brand Name : YM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 8000.00 - 20000.00 USD ($)
- Dry Heat Sterilization Equipments
- stainless steel
- Chamber Thickness
- 2 Millimeter (mm)
- Heat Uniform
- Net Weight
- 1500 Kilograms (kg)
- Sterilizing Temperature
- 0~200 Celsius (oC)
- Working Temperature
- 0~200 Celsius (oC)
- Sterilization Time
- 3~5 Minutes
- Temperature Scope
- 0~200 Celsius (oC)
- 380 Watt (w)
- Power Consumption
- 28 Kilovolt-amp (kVA)
Rice/paddy microwave insecticidal method:
After polishing process steps which paddy have been processed into rice processing line OR during the process of paddy/rice into the warehouse ,need to add microwave processing and cooling processing two steps.
Microwave processing adopts tunnel continuous microwave machine,the temperature of rice /paddy which just come out from microwave machine is 54~68°C,namely quality control unit rice microwave energy is 0.014~0.030kw.h/kg.
The stated cooling means rice will be cooled by air naturally after having come out from microwave,and cool down the temperature to 40,its cooling speed is 20~40/h.
Using this method , not only can quickly completely kill pests of rice and paddy, and insect eggs in the rice grains.
Microwave sterilization principles:
- Microwave sterilization is the extension of microwave heating technology function, performance for microwave and biology and its composition, the basic unit interact between cells, The cell biology physiological activities change and reaction, compare with pasteurization, microwave sterilization has the following characteristics:
Microwave sterilization is a physical sterilization method, it does not need to add chemical preservatives, can kill bacteria, mould and worm eggs, and virus harmful microbes, in the process of kill harmful organisms, will not residue toxicology or radioactive materials on food, safety and harmless, also won't change food color and nutrition.
Under same temperature sterilization, sterilization time is short, do not need to preheating. Such as e. coli kill time about 30 S. In the same sterilization condition, the temperature of the deadly bacteria is lower, and the sterilization effects are remarkably.
- Can sterilize whole sterilization for material outside and inside at the same time, greatly shorten the sterilization cycle, and ensure the sterilization consistency.
- Due to simultaneity of each part of material sterilization, sterilization time is short, can avoid the long time heating and effect food good quality, especially for food that are not suitable for sterilizing in high temperature or a long heating time. For example: volatile sweet essien components of ginger powder, contains more moisture of fresh and tender jellyfish, etc. For not only keeping for color, smell, taste and same quality requirements, etc,but also for material the need sterilize, using microwave sterilization can achieve the best effect.
- Microwave sterilization can be divided into sterilizing before packaging and after packaging . Packaging container can't use metal material, need medium material, generally with plastic flexible packaging or glass, engineering plastic containers texture is advisable. To prevent from package expanding in microwave sterilization process, Equipment can be in work pressure in the warehouse by reverse pressure sterilization process to prevent the loss of package expanding.
Microwave equipment can sterilize different kinds of products with package and non-package, can be used for:
- Food products categories: bread, moon cake, noodles, bean curd, bean curd, etc.
- Vegetables: kimchi, bamboo shoot, mushroom, etc.
- Fruit class: litchi, longan, etc.
- Dairy products, spices, flavor, instant noodle soup, chafing dish, and all kinds of liquid, etc,can be sterilize processing.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 200 Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Packaging Details
- WOODEN CASES
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia